FIRST IN FAMILY GRANT
Get ahead start as the first in your family to undertake university studies.
Get a head start!
Griffith College is pleased to announce that in 2021 we will once again offer several First in Family grants to new students. The grants support future students who will be the first in their immediate family to undertake higher education study.
Successful applicants will receive $1500 over the course of their study with Griffith college to support their study, cost of living or relocating expenses.
- Applicants must be the first in their immediate family to be studying at a tertiary level. This includes parents, siblings or children.
- The grant will be available to applicants who have submitted a QTAC application and have accepted the offer.
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen / permanent resident of Australia and living in Queensland.
- Applicants must provide testimonials for Griffith College and be available for marketing opportunities as requested.
- Applicants are required to be available for casual paid employment as a Student Ambassador if required
In order to be considered for a grant, students are required to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Griffith College program.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of two courses.
- Applicants must submit a statement indicating how they would benefit from the grant, which program they intend to study, and what their personal aspirations are beyond completing their study at Griffith College.
Applications for 2021 will open in December 2020.