Exclusive scholarship for international students commencing in Trimester 2, 2021 (June).
Get a head start!
Exclusive Griffith College Trimester 2, 2021 International Scholarship
Griffith College is offering a scholarship that takes A$500 off fees for each billable subject enrolled in for Trimester 2 and Trimester 3, 2021. The more you study the more you save!
No scholarship application is required, simply commence study in Trimester 2, June 2021.
Who can apply
New international students
$500 off fees for each billable subject enrolled in for Trimester 2 and Trimester 3, 2021
*Based on studying 4 billable subjects over Trimester 2, and then another 4 billable subjects over Trimester 3, 2021.
- Only available to international students commencing in the Foundation Program or a Diploma program available in Trimester 2
- Students must be enrolled past census for Trimester 2 2021, and will be applied to subjects studied in Trimester 2 and 3 2021 (for the same program – no change of program). Scholarship will be applied to fees at census calculated on the number of billable subjects enrolled in
- Not available to students commencing in the Masters Qualifying Program or Associate Degree Commerce and Business
- Only available to new international students who have not studied in a previous period to Trimester 2 2021 at Griffith College
- Only applies to subjects that there is a fee to the student
- Does not apply to repeated or deferred courses after Trimester 3 2021
- Not available to students who are charged domestic fees