Get ahead with up to 10% off your tuition fees.
Get a head start!
The bursary is equivalent to 10% of tuition fee for the first attempt at units in the program of study (ie. Diploma#, Associate Degree with Griffith College, a Navitas member institution (excluding mixed English option) and is credited to the eligible student’s tuition fee account each trimester (the amount being relevant to the number of units undertaken in that trimester).
- Family Bursary applies where two or more students from the same family study at Griffith College.
- The first family member can be studying at Griffith College at the same time as the other family members or may have studied at any Navitas institution previously.
- The family bursary is granted to the second and subsequent family members who study at a Griffith College or a Navitas institution.
- Not have previously received a Griffith College/Navitas scholarship or bursary, or had a scholarship or bursary from Griffith College/Navitas withdrawn.
For the purpose of this bursary, a family member is defined as a husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter or stepchild.
- Successful recipients will not receive any money from the Navitas member institution. The value of the bursary will be recorded on the student’s account each trimester of study.
- The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken.
- Bursary is not applicable to English language program or any component of any English language program offered by Navitas member institutions.
Navitas member institutions
The Navitas bursary applies to students studying at BCUIC, Curtin College, Curtin University Sydney, Curtin Singapore, CRIC, EIBT, EIC, Eynesbury, FIC, HIC, ICM, ICP, ICRGU, ICWS, La Trobe University Sydney Campus, La Trobe Melbourne, LBIC, Macquarie City Campus, Deakin College, Deakin College Indonesia, PDIC, PIBT, Griffith College, SAIBT, SIBT, Navitas at FAU, Navitas at UMass Boston, Navitas at UMass Dartmouth, Navitas at UMass Lowell, Navitas at WKU and Navitas at UNH only.
A completed application must be submitted to Griffith College together with any other supporting documents.