Priority Student Package
Get a head start!
At Griffith college, we’ve always been proactive in predicting the changing needs of students and developing innovative support services to meet them.
Secure your Priority Student Package today
At Griffith College, we’ve always been proactive in predicting the changing needs of students and developing innovative support services to meet them.
This year, to respond to the huge challenges of the global pandemic, our team had been working harder than ever to find ways to keep students, and their families, feeling confident and connected.
We were one of the first colleges to launch a fully-functioning Digital Campus, so students can continue with their diploma, while feeling part of a caring community of class-mates and staff. The Digital Campus has seen great student success, with just as many students passing their courses as those who were on campus last year.
The state of Queensland is one of the places least affected by Covid-19 in the entire world, so we are already preparing and setting our sights on when our borders reopen and students return to campus life safely. Being such a safe and secure place to be, we are preparing for a rush of applications from excited students from Australian and around the world.
To help our students settle in to life in Australia, we have developed our Priority Student Package:
Our exclusive Priority Student Package includes many valuable services and added extras:
- Priority admissions processing ensures that you are given priority service so you are ready to start campus life as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Welcome package worth $3000 to go towards quarantine requirements when you arrive which include accommodation, airport transfers, food and essentials, to help you feel welcomed, safe and comfortable.
- Overseas Student Health Cover provided free for the first trimester, so you are automatically protected by our excellent health service.
- Expert travel advisor and organiser dedicated to servicing our priority students so that you can be kept updated on international travel regulations and help you get the best possible deal available to you for flights into Queensland, Australia.
- Daily check-ins during any required quarantine period, from a dedicated support team, to ensure that you have all the support you need to settle in.
- Exclusive welcome event to make sure you start your student life in style.
All of this will be made available once we are allowed to safely organise students back onto our campuses in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. But you can lock it in now! Just by accepting an offer from Griffith College before the end of the year.
As soon as campus life returns, you’ll be in the best possible position to start your exciting adventure in Australia, with the team at Griffith College right by your side.
ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU APPLY AND ACCEPT A PLACE AT GRIFFITH COLLEGE BY 31 DECEMBER 2020.
Don’t fall behind in your studies. Get a head start with Griffith College!
Join our webinars to find out more about your program at Griffith College. We will be covering
- Benefits of studying at Griffith College
- Program structure
- Study online
- Diploma pathways to Griffith University
- Employment opportunities once you graduate
- Key dates and more!
Webinar schedule coming soon.