Orientation Week is a fun, friendly introduction to campus life.
Get a head start!
Orientation week is a fun, friendly introduction to campus life. Your Orientation Day is a chance to make new friends, get a feel for the campus and ask any questions you might have. Griffith College hosts a series of activities and programs during the week to assist with the transition to campus life.
Please check the Prepare for Griffith College page for information on what to organise before Orientation Week!
On Orientation week, you will be able to:
- Find out more about your program and receive an orientation kit
- Meet the teaching and support staff, student mentors and new friends
- Find out more about the services and facilities available to you as a student
There will also be information sessions about finding accommodation, getting a part-time job and general health and safety – all designed to help you settle into your new environment. Most importantly, Orientation ensures that you are enrolled – you will create your timetable (if you haven’t already), purchase textbooks, and obtain your Griffith College student identity card.
“I made a lot of friends in Orientation Week, before starting my study – which was surprising and amazing.”
When is Orientation Week?
Check our key dates page to find the Orientation dates that apply to you according to your program and study intake.
What to bring to orientation
- Bring along our Offer Letter or your CoE (conditional entry)
- Photo identification: Passport (International students), Driver’s License or 18+ Card. You will not be able to enroll without valid identification
- Contact details: Australian address (including postcode) and telephone number
What if I can’t make it to my Orientation Week?
If you are not able to attend Orientation and Enrolment, you must contact Griffith College to receive instructions about late enrolments. Students who arrive late have less chance of selecting classes in courses that they wish to take during the trimester.
If you require additional assistance, please contact us directly at:
Mt Gravatt: +61 (0) 7 3735 6900
Gold Coast: +61 (0) 7 5552 8500