APPLY AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
All the application information you’ll need to get a head start as an international student.
Get a head start!
Choose your program
What are you interested in? Gain valuable skills and kickstart your career with one of the many areas of study available at Griffith College.
Prepare supporting documentation
- a certified copy of your academic results (both original and English translated versions if applicable)
- a certified copy of your English test results (if available and applicable) and
- some programs may require you to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see individual program for details)
If you have existing formal qualifications, you may be eligible to receive credit for previous studies. Complete the credit transfer application form and attach it to your application.
Lodge your application
There are two ways you can apply to Griffith College –
- Directly through our online application form.
- Through an international agent or provider. It is highly recommended that you apply through an international agent or provider as they can help with your application and visa application. Find your local agent or ask us if you are unsure.
Please ensure you allow enough time for your visa application to be processed, so you arrive in time for Orientation Week (the week prior to your program start).
Accept your offer
If you are successful in securing a direct offer with us, congratulations!
Read your offer letter and make sure you meet all conditions stated in the letter, pay the tuition deposit fee, sign the acceptance form, and email it back to us through your student Studylink account. This will secure your place!
Once you accept your place you will receive emails from Griffith College about enrolment and orientation. Look out for the dates in your inbox.
Check the relevant study program sections of this website for details of the associated tuition fees. Some courses may also have extra fees for program equipment so please check that before enrolment.
Studying overseas will require you to pay more than just tuition fees. These costs will vary depending on your lifestyle, accommodation and personal requirements. In addition to study fees, you will also need to budget for accommodation, transport and parking and other living expenses such as groceries, entertainment and clothing.
You also need to budget for your return trip home, international phone calls, student visa and recreational activities. The Australian Government currently requires students to have access to AU$20,290 (Australian dollars) per year to meet their living costs.
Please note that the fees quoted on the program page do not include any special equipment or resources that may be required.
Griffith College offers a variety of ways to pay your student fees before you enroll in your classes.
What do I need to pay for?
You are required to pay the total deposit as noted in your Letter of Offer. The total deposit usually includes the following:
- Visa length Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- First trimester of tuition fees
- You may be required to pay the Griffith University deposit if stipulated on your offer letter