APPLY AS AN AUSTRALIAN YEAR 12 GRADUATE
All the application information you’ll need to get a head start as a Year 12 graduate.
Get a head start!
Year 12 graduates are admitted regardless of their ATAR results and their ATAR eligibility (i.e., those not on an ATAR pathway can be eligible). Applicants with recent secondary education (in the last 5 years) receive guaranteed entry when they have obtained a:
- A Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE), or
- Passes in at least three (3) general/applied subjects from Year 12, or
- The equivalent from any state or territory, or
- A Certificate III or higher
Prepare Your Study Documentation
- Certified copy of your academic records
- If you are applying via QTAC the year you finish Year 12, your academic documentation will be automatically sent to QTAC for assessment
- If your qualification was completed overseas, ensure a translated copy is also provided
- A copy of your Australian or New Zealand citizenship document (Passport, Birth Certificate, Australian Citizenship Certificate), or proof of Australian Permanent Residency
If you completed your study overseas, you may need to meet the English requirements. Submit a certified copy of your English test results
If you have existing formal qualifications, you may be eligible to receive credit for previous studies. Complete the credit transfer application form and attach it to your application.
Lodge your application
- If you are a current school leaver or have taken a Gap Year, it’s best to apply directly via QTAC. Make sure your preference is for both the Diploma AND the Bachelor you want to study.
- All other applicants, including Mature Age applicants can apply directly or via QTAC.
Accept Your Offer
- QTAC Applicants are notified of their QTAC offer by email and must respond to their offer online by the due date. Applicants will then receive an offer from Griffith College.
- Direct applicants will receive their offer directly from Griffith College.
All applicants must sign the acceptance form, check for outstanding conditions outlined in the letter of Offer, and upload to your Studylink application portal to secure your place.
It is recommended direct applicants apply at least two months prior to the commencement date to be processed in time for orientation and self-registration opening.
Fees and Payment Options
Check the relevant study program sections of this website for details of the associated tuition fees. Some courses may also have extra fees for program equipment so please check that before enrolment.
Griffith College offer a variety of ways to pay your student fees before you enroll in your classes, including FEE-HELP for eligible domestic student.
Please note that the fees quoted on the program page do not include any special equipment or resources that may be required.